Tour Type: Trek
Grade: Easy to Moderate (Good for beginners)
Altitude: 3700 Metres
Duration: 6 – Days, 5 – Nights
Meal Plan: Day – 1 and Day – 6 on M.A.P basis at the hotel (breakfast and dinner only), rest all days all three meals provided
Accommodation: Twin sharing at hotel, Twin sharing tent during the expedition.
- Hotel Accommodation in Manali (2 days) on twin sharing basis
- Twin sharing 2 men tent on treks
- Sleeping bag
- Walking Sticks
- Government Qualified guide well versed in English, Hindi, Lahouli)
- Transportation (Tempo traveller for pick and drop for the trek points)
- Camping fee at all campsites
- Ponies or porters to carry the rucksacks.
- Full board camping (three vegetarian meals and coffee, tea, snacks)
- Personal Insurance
- Personal Toiletries
- Entrance fee at any temple
- Personnel Tipping to the staff
- Personal Porters (Extra 700 INR per day per personnel porter)
DAY 1. ARRIVAL AT MANALI
Freshen up and later in the afternoon go to the mall road and shop last minute items needed for the trek. Acclimatization day.
DAY 2. MANALI TO DHUNDI TO GADDI THACH
After breakfast today we start the actual climbing with a series of ups and down and walking along the seven sister peaks we finally make to our camp for the day a place called gaddi thach. We camp in the shadow of the mighty hanuman tibba. 5 to 6 hrs of climb. (CAMP OVERNIGHT)
DAY 3. GADDI THACH TO LADY LEG ( 3840 mtrs)
Today we have a steep climb ahead of us to make it for the base camp the lady leg, we can see the friendship peak from here and the whole valley beneath us. 4 to 5 hours climb. (CAMP OVERNIGHT.)
DAY 4. WALK TILL BEAS KUND ( 3700 Metres) AND BACK TO LADY LEG
Today we do a hike down towards the valley to go visit the origin of the Beas river the Beas kund which is known as the meditation ground for the great sage Beas rishi, done with puja and a few pictures clicked. We shall explore the region. You should see the Hanuman Tibba in front of you. Return back to camp. (CAMP OVERNIGHT).
DAY 5. LADY LEG TO DHUNDI TO MANALI
We shall move today all downhill to reach dhundi and from there drive back to manali check in into hotel freshen up. 6 to 7 hours (Hotel).
DAY 6. DEPARTURE DAY – End of services. Departure day. Hotel checkout at 12.
NOTE: Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions, snow fall and accumulation on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances considering the safety of the participants.