Tour Type: Safari
Duration: 10 – Days and 9 – Nights
Meal Plan: Day – M.A.P. Basis (breakfast and dinner buffet)
Accommodation: Twin Sharing at hotel and Camp
- Royal Enfield Bikes (500cc) from Manali to Manali- without fuel
- JK registered Royal Enfield Bikes (500 cc) as per itinerary
- Sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- Accompanying bike mechanic throughout the tour
- Accompanying supporting/Luggage vehicle during riding including fuel
- Accommodation-Hotel and Camps with breakfast & dinner on double occupancy
- Rohtang Permit
- Inner line Permits/Environment Fees (for Khardung La & Pangong Lake )
- Basic First Aid kit/oxygen cylinder
- Innova for Pangong excursion on day 8
- Any Flight/Train/Bus Tickets
- Transfer Costs till Manali at the start of the tour and from Manali at the end of tour
- Petrol for the Bikes
- Snacks/Beverages (bottled water, juices etc.)
- Refundable security for the motorbikes for damages if any (Rs 10,000 per bike)
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any insurance
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
Day 1 – Manali
Arrive in Manali. Today you get to familiarise with your bikes and ride to Jana falls. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 – Manali – Rohtang - Jispa
The fun begins! Ride from Manali amidst lush green mountains and roadside waterfalls to Rohtang Pass (3980 m). After Rohtang, continue the descent into the Chandra valley, enroute visiting the temple of Raja Ghepan (The Local Deity of Lahaul), Gondhla Fort and Tandi, the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. Ride further on to Jispa. Evening free to explore the village or just chill by the river.
Day 3 – Jispa – Baralacha - Sarchu
The rugged part of the trip begins now, with bad roads, streams, freezing temperatures, small mountain lakes and breathtaking landscapes. You cross your second high altitude pass - Baralacha-la the originating point of Chandra, Bhaga and Yunam rivers - at 16,500 feet with unique landscapes all around you. . After the descent from Bara Lacha La, you arrive in the beautiful plains of Sarchu.
Day 4 – Sarchu to Leh
The most awesome part of the trip on the Manali-Leh highway begins right after Sarchu. The Gata Loops - a succession of 21 hair pin bends - will lift you 1,500 feet higher and thereafter, the Nakee-la (15,547 feet) and Lachlung-la (16,616 feet) passes will lead you to the never ending More Plains, Today you tackle the Mighty Tanglang La 17,585ft, the Third highest motor able pass in the world, and continue downhill and get the first glimpses of civilisation as you cross the beautiful villages of Rumtse, Miru and Gya, the roads studded with countless Stupas and Mani walls up to Leh.
Day 5 – Leh Local
Rest your rattled bones today, and later a bit of local site seeing, visit the Thiksey monastery, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa and evening in the market of Leh.
Day 6 – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley
The thrill of visiting the highest motorable pass in the world - Khardung-la - at a dizzy height of 18,380 feet, will churn up your emotions. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on the comparatively smooth roads. With the Ladakh range spreading towards the south and the Karakoram range to the north the views are simply magnificent. Visit the famous Diskit Monastery with the gigantic statue of Maitreya Buddha, day ends in Hunder famous for its sand dunes and double humped camels.
Day 7 – Nubra - Leh
Re live yesterdays ride again.
Day 8 - Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
Reaching it involves a bone shaking ride from Leh, through the Second highest motorable pass in the world, the Chang-la at 17,586 feet, but the first glimpse of the incredibly blue Pangong Lake is a sight for sore eyes. Nestled between India and China at an altitude of 14,500 feet, the salt water lake with its various shades of blue is a photographer's delight. Evening in Leh, Pack up for you ride back.
Day 9 – Leh to Sarchu
An early start today through the now known landscapes and route. Still every bit amazing.
Day 10 – Sarchu to Manali
An early start towards Manali overnight in Hotel. End of tour.
NOTE: Itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions, snow fall and accumulation on the trek at higher camps and other natural calamities & circumstances considering the safety of the participants.